MARISA

"I'm nobody. Nobody's perfect. Therefore, I must be perfect." ~Anon

Sunday, May 07, 2006

DISCLAIMER

I do not know how to spell!(I had to have help with disclaimer) And sometimes I feel no need for puncuation marks or captial letters. I understand that this may bother some but I could care less. If you should come to a word that is misspelled just sound it out and go with it. If is completely unreconizable simply make a mental replacement with one that you like and continue on. With this being said I do not see a need for anybody to point it out, Michael.

10 Comments:

At 6:19 AM , Blogger Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

We're so proud of our big girl!!

 
At 8:24 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

being her former youth minister and person who occupied her brother's bed in the next room for a summer, i feel that it is important that i extend a welcome, also.

and, as an English teacher, i am available to translate marisa's writings, if necessary, from time to time.

 
At 9:55 AM , Blogger Marisa said...

How do i add a pichure

 
At 9:55 AM , Blogger Marisa said...

picTure

 
At 12:56 PM , Blogger Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

Do you want to add an ID picture or just post a picture in the blog section?

And you need to reset your comment section so that people w/out blogspot can leave comments.

 
At 1:01 PM , Blogger Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

And let the record show that her brother was not using the bed at the same time Jessica was occupying it. Just wanted to clear that up b/c I know how some of your minds work.

 
At 1:03 PM , Blogger Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

Marisa, if you want, just email me the picture you want to use as your ID along w/ your username and Password and I'll load it for you, b/c it's a little hard to explain.

sanks79and76@yahoo.com

 
At 5:49 PM , Blogger Marisa said...

OK I'll send it tomorrow and how do i change the setting

 
At 5:28 PM , Blogger Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

you're going to have to add something new every once in a while, you know?

 
At 9:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

congratulations!!! so proud to see you got a blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home