MARISA

"I'm nobody. Nobody's perfect. Therefore, I must be perfect." ~Anon

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Not Alot To Say
I like other members of my family lead a fairly boring life at this point and time. My week consist of school M-F 9-12, Dance on Mondays and work at LAWL 2 or 3 days. And that is about it. With all the studing that I have to do for SPANISH, I don't have time for my usual adventured filled life. But in 4 short week dance will be over for the summer and I will be done with Spanish and the Fall semester will be my LAST semester. Ok well thats about all I have to say that.

4 Comments:

At 7:41 PM , Blogger Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

what's your myspace address?

 
At 11:11 AM , Blogger Marisa said...

oh i don't know and i dont have time to figure it out right now i'll post it later i gotta go to work now

 
At 2:32 PM , Blogger Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

You don't know your own address?

 
At 2:39 PM , Blogger Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

It really was pointless for you to start this blog wasn't it?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home