MARISA

"I'm nobody. Nobody's perfect. Therefore, I must be perfect." ~Anon

Friday, June 30, 2006

Ashley who?

I will have to say that me getting a blog was pretty pointless. About as pointless as Ashley's. What is Austin keeping her chained up in the basement? Where did she go? She hasn't had a new post since before the wedding and thats all i'm saying. Well other then that I've just finished up spanish 1 & 2 and have now started a class titled Seminar in Alcoholism. I have to attend an AA meeting and that should be interesting. Well thats about it.

7 Comments:

At 10:24 AM , Blogger Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

Now you're sure this is a class, right? And not just a court-appointed sentence? :o)

 
At 10:59 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

I have to agree with you Marisa. Ashley's blog is pointless!!! (Yours is not however...you have posted in the last month! She has not!!)

 
At 11:12 AM , Blogger Marisa said...

Well i didn't really have anything to do the rest of the summer so i invented my own class and weather it is court appointed or not is none of you business

And thank you sarah

 
At 2:46 PM , Blogger Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

"...none of YOU business"? Is it also a course in ebonics?

 
At 5:34 PM , Blogger Marisa said...

Its a hands on kindof class so the drinking is really starting to get to me

 
At 5:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

So the spanish has helped you to order more alcoholic beverages, causing you to have to attend the AA meetings. Admit it, admit it. The only spanish you know is "mas cerveza, por favor!"

 
At 5:35 AM , Blogger Marisa said...

i thought that is why i was learning spanish, to feed my addiction

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home